Thursday, September 24, 2009

The kid has the right idea. . .

Hi all,

Rebecca, Noah's mom, contacted me and told me that in a few weeks Noah will be turning seven years old. For his birthday party, Noah has asked that his guests not bring him gifts. That's right, a six year old is taking a pass on gifts. As the mother of two six-year-old boys, I'm stunned speechless (well almost, my husband will tell you that speechlessness is rarely my problem). Instead, Noah has decided to ask his guests to donate to the playground project. How selfless is that???

So, thank you Noah! Ask your guests to reference your name when they make their gift. And MKAP's gift to you is your very own brick on the walkway at the playground. Kids like you make me proud to be part of this project.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment