Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I wish I was Famous . . .

. . .because let me tell you people, Famous Pizza rocks!! You may have heard about our Family Day Event scheduled for April 4th, at the MHS Gym from 10-2 (I have hinted about that, haven't I?). We, as a group, have been wowed by the outpouring of support from area businesses and individuals. Leading the pack is Marshfield Famous Pizza. Famous (as us Townies call it) is coming to Family Day and serving pizza from 12-2, staffing the table, and providing drinks and chips!!! How generous is that, I ask you? All items will be for sale (very reasonably priced) and because of Famous' generosity, one hundred percent of the proceeds from the sale of their tasty treats goes to the playground project!!

You go, Famous!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment