Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm a bag lady

Seriously, motherhood did this to me. I was never a bag type of girl (although Lord knows my sister has dozens). It started out simply enough. A black Kate Spade diaper bag. A coach clutch for those days sippy cups are optional. Then the Vera Bradley needed for playground outings. . .and then the purse purse, I needed for work, thank you Anna Street custom collection. . .

Don't worry, this is going somewhere. . .

Then, a bonus baby, and this time a girl!! Black diaper bag will not do! I must research and join a yahoo diaper bag group (no you didn't, oh yes I did!!!) to assist with research, resulting in a pink Fleurville Mothership. . .that I deemed to big and switched to a Fleurville sling tote (golden flower, it is gorgeous). . .but now, that is all behind me. Goodbye, Vera, Kate, Anna, there's a new bag in town and it is the . . .

get ready for it. . . .

it's coming, are you getting excited. . . .

the Vineyard Vines Marshfield tote, custom collection (For a pic, check out our website www.marshfieldkidsatplay.com, T, maybe you can help me with a pic). Which does not do this bag justice. People it is GORGEOUS. Plus, it's cheap (in a Martha's Vineyard holiday sort of way). VV classic totes go for a minimum of $95, not custom and we're selling it for the rock bottom price that VV will let us, $75!!! We clear almost half in profit all of which is going to the playground.

So, people, let's move!!! Mother's Day is coming!! School is ending, how about a class gift? How about just because you deserve one! The order form is on the website and available at various places around town, including the general store. We'll deliver the bags to you (under cover of darkness if necessary :) )

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment