Monday, June 22, 2009

And backup has arrived!

In the last few weeks, I have sat through meetings about geotechnical concerns and test pits and borings (which are boring and test my patience, ha ha). No, actually not boring, but so far over my head that you could fly a commercial liner through it.

So, in comes Brait Brothers Construction, who GOD BLESS them are going to be general contractors for the project. Which means, among other important tasks, they are going to know what questions to ask, controls need to be in place, and subcontractors are needed for the project. I'm not going to tell you how many of those three things I actually know. . .

Best part. . . FREE. . . That's right. Another donor taking up the cause for no personal gain. I love this town.

Thanks Brait Brothers!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment